Our system of care funding is complex and it can be very difficult to make the right decision without professional help.
There are lots of sources of generic guidance but differences in individual circumstances can have a significant impact on the most appropriate action to be taken.
The Care Advice Line provides personalised information and advice when it is needed most. Our dedicated team have a wealth of experience in advising on how best to negotiate the care maze
Our qualified advisers:
• Have over 20 years experience
• Hold the Certificate in Financial Planning for Long Term Care
• Have been awarded the Care Advice Standard
• Are bound by the SOLLA Care Code of Good Practice
• Are Court of Protection Practitioners Association members
• Is UK based
• Provides Independent and fully personalised advice
• Offers a completely confidential service
We answer the questions you didn’t know to ask to help you make informed decisions on the most critical of issues.
Our services click below to find out more
The Care Advice Line